The PAFP's bi-annual Family Medicine Essential Summits offer your state-mandated child abuse and opioid/pain management CME in one place. That's right! Both the spring and fall FM Essentials Summits — every year! — will include mandated CME — Act 31 Child Protection and Act 124 Opioid education — to meet the full licensure requirement for those credits. New for 2023, we've added even more patient safety CME to the day!
UPCOMING FM ESSENTIALS SUMMITS
- October 21, 2023 • Sheraton Station Square, Pittsburgh, PA • Register Now!
- April 5-6, 2024 • Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA - Details coming soon
OCTOBER 2023 FALL CONFERENCE
FM ESSENTIALS SUMMIT
Sheraton Station Square, Pittsburgh, PA
The deadline for reserving a hotel room at our group rate has passed.
October 21, 2023
Choose from two registration options:
- Option #1 is a four-hour CME track that covers Act 31 Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting and Opioid/Pain Management mandated CME only.
- Option #2 is a full-day CME schedule that includes your choice of state-mandated CME or a variety of additional patient safety sessions to keep you up-to-date on critical topics, plus lunch!
- Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Education
- Substance Use Disorder/Opioid Use Disorder CME
- New Guidance on Migraine Prevention & Treatment
- Changes in Assessment & Treatment of COPD
- Hospice/End-of-life Care
- Anger Management/Personality Disorders
- Mammography & Breast Cancer Screening
- Obesity: Novel Agents for Care
- And MORE!!
Plus, a special Friday night PAFP-PAC Reception at the Grand Concourse's Gandy Dancer Saloon is for anyone arriving the day before the conference starts! Check registration for details.
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
300 W Station Square Dr
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219