We've revamped our CME event line-up based on member requests and feedback and are excited to offer this program that debuted in April 2022. Our FM Essential Summits offer your state-mandated child abuse and opioid/pain management CME in one place. That's right! Both the spring and fall FM Essentials Summits — every year! — will include mandated CME — Act 31 Child Protection and Act 124 Opioid education — so your attendance at one or the other will meet your full licensure requirement for those credits.
Choose from two registration options:
- Option #1 is the four-hour morning track that covers Act 31 and Opioid education mandate only
- Option 2 offering a full day schedule that includes both your state mandated CME, lunch and an afternoon of extra patient safety sessions to keep you up-to-date on critical topics. (Earn extra patient safety credits FREE online by accessing PAFP's CME webcast library.)
The AAFP has reviewed the Fall 2022 Family Medicine
Essentials Summit and deemed it acceptable for up to 8.00 Live AAFP Prescribed
credits. Term of Approval is from 10/08/2022 to 10/08/2022. Physicians should
claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the
American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™
toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA,
Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
There is also 1 Prescribed credit for the Breakfast Symposium on Diabetes.
REGISTRATION CLOSED — OCTOBER 2022 FM ESSENTIALS SUMMIT
(DETAILS REGARDING SPRING & FALL 2023 FM ESSENTIALS SUMMITS COMING SOON!)
Fall Family Medicine Essentials Summit
October 8, 2022
The Alloy Hotel (Doubletree), King of Prussia, PA
- HALF-DAY ($99 members/$129 non-members): Register for the half-day morning track (4 hours), which includes 2 hours of ACT 31 Child Abuse education and 2 hours of ACT 124 Opioid education only.
- FULL-DAY ($179 members/$209 non-members): Register for the full-day schedule that includes the morning state-mandated education track (ACT 31 and ACT 124) plus lunch and an afternoon of extra patient safety sessions to keep you up-to-date on critical topics.
The Alloy Hotel
301 West DeKalb Pike
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, 19406
The room block is now closed.
SOCIAL/NETWORKING and SPECIAL EVENTS
- PAFP-PAC FUNDRAISER RECEPTION — Join us for a PAFP-PAC reception with Pennsylvania House Minority Leader Joanna McClinton. Friday, October 7, 5:30-6:30 p.m., at Hammer and Fire Restaurant located in the Alloy Hotel, 301 W. Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia. Suggested donations to attend: $150 physicians, $50 residents, $25 students. Register now.
- FRIDAY NIGHT OUTING — If you'll be spending the evening at the Alloy King of Prussia the night before the conference, you are welcome to join friends and colleagues over at Workhorse Brewing Company for a social. $10 will get you two drink tickets and light food. There is no formal program, just a fun time to relax, enjoy some down time and make new friends. Transportation is on your own. Workhorse is about 2 miles from the hotel. If you choose to attend, call Janine with your credit card information, as your fee will need to be paid in advance.
- SATURDAY EVENING RECEPTION — October 8. Full-day registrants are invited to stick around after the educational sessions to network with colleagues and enjoy some light refreshments.