PAFP Professional Development Series for Residents
This series is designed to support residents interested in rural and underserved primary care practice to connect to information and resources within Pennsylvania's primary care infrastructure and stakeholder network.
Friday, May 8, 2015 - Materials are uploaded below!
"Is this my dream job? What do I have to look out for? (download the pdf)
Speakers: Gus Geraci, MD, FAAFP, and Denis Hursh, Attorney at Law
- Know what questions to ask (and of whom) before you even visit your first potential employer
- Understand common problems and issues in contracting with an employer
- Know what you need to have spelled out before you sign on
Get to know the Pa Primary Care Career Center, CV Do's and Don'ts (download the PPT)
Shelly Ahlers, PACHC, Recruitment Coordinator
- Know how to access and enroll on Pa Primary Care Career Center resource
- Know what kind of employment opportunities promoted by Pa Primary Care Career Center
- Understand how to develop a CV that presents you well for prospective employers
- Know which common practices to avoid when developing your CV
If you have any questions regarding this program or upcoming events, please contact Molly Talley, PAFP Director of Resident & Student Initiatives
If you wish to reach out to any of our Stakeholder Committee Members, find the directory here.
This project is funded in part by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.