PAFP's Online CME
PAFP member: "I found the webcasts to be an excellent way to do CME on my own schedule. I would certainly do any that you would post on the website in the future. Thanks again."
* All PAFP webinars and most webcast are complimentary unless otherwise noted.
Search PAFP Online CME Here
To find all PAFP Foundation CME, click here to search our CME Searchable Database.
How to report your CME for PAFP webcasts to the AAFP:
Online CME = reward points
PAFP members, collect 10 reward points and earn discounts at PAFP Foundation CME conferences or discounts on PAFP apparel. Your reward point will be added to your member record after you complete the webcast post-test and evaluation.
- In the CME Center, click “Self-Study - I studied on my own”
- Click “No” because the self-study was not an AAFP-produced activity
- Click the continue button
- Enter the date you completed the activity
- Leave the Activity Title box empty
- Enter “Pennsylvania AFP” in the CME Provider box
- Unless specifically stated, our programs are NOT “Performance Improvement in Practice” or “Point of Care” – leave both boxes unchecked