Exhibit at a PAFP Foundation CME Conference:
Does your organization want to...
- Reach a specific audience of over 200 family medicine specialists assembled in one place at one time?
- Meet attendees during unopposed time at the ever popular meet-and-greet reception, in the exhibit hall, during breaks, and at breakfast and lunch?
- Gain wide conference exposure via promotional, onsite, and post-conference materials, including recognition on www.pafp.com with linkage to your website?
- Make contacts in an economical and effective way?
- Inspire medical students to pursue a career in family medicine?
- Ensure the future of quality health care for everyone?
Why not exhibit at one of PAFP Foundation's premier CME conferences?
Exhibit/Sponsorship and Advertising Rates and Information 2018 Media Kit - download pdf
For additional information, contact Janine Owen, Chief Education Officer at (717) 418-0398.
A satellite symposium is a great opportunity to offer family physicians additional education on topics that can help improve patient care and health outcomes or educate them on a new product or service from your industry
Product theaters are powerful solutions for reaching your target market by providing an opportunity for commercial organizations to present information about their product or services or therapeutic areas to physicians and other health care providers attending the CME meeting.
For more information about these events and how to apply to host your own satellite event, click on the link below.
Satellite Events Guidelines and Application