Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Activities
* lots of patient safety CME for Pennsylvania licensure
Maintenance of Certification 10-Year Track
>> Please check https://www.theabfm.org/ for details about your MOC process.
- A currently valid, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States or Canada
- At least two Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs) per Stage
- 300 credits of CME during the six years prior to the examination
- One Performance in Practice Module or approved alternative in Stage Two or Stage Three of the MC-FP process